The annual general meeting on May 7 2019, decided according to the board of directors' proposal a dividend of SEK 9.75 per share for the 2017/2018 financial year and that the dividend is to be paid in two instalments during the year – in May and in November.
9 May 2019 was decidied as record date for the first dividend payment of SEK 4.90 per share. With this record day, Euroclear Sweden AB is expected to pay the dividend on 14 May 2019. To be guaranteed dividend payment, the H&M shares must have been purchased no later than 7 May 2019. Ex-dividend day is 8 May 2019.
12 November was decided as record date for the second dividend payment of SEK 4.85 per share. With this record day, Euroclear Sweden AB is expected to pay the dividend on 15 November 2019. To be guaranteed the second dividend payment, the H&M shares must have been purchased no later than 8 November 2019. Ex-dividend day is 11 November 2019.
Documents for the AGM 2019
- CEO address at AGM 2019
- Presentation material from the AGM 2019
- Notice of Annual General Meeting 2019
- POA AGM
- Statement by the Board of Directors concerning the proposed dividend
- Information about members of the Board of Directors proposed by the Nomination Committee of H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- Account of the work of H&Ms Election Committee ahead of the 2019 AGM
- New proposal for the composition of the nomination committee due to changes in shareholdings
- Proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Requests to the Annual General Meeting 2019
- Statement of the Swedish Code of Corporate Governance 2019
- Auditor's opinion on compensation to senior executives
- Information from the 2019 AGM of H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- Minutes of AGM 2019