H&M’s Annual General Meeting 2013 was held at Victoriahallen, Stockholm International Fairs in Stockholm on Tuesday 23 April, at 3 p.m.
Annual General Meeting 2013
The Annual General Meeting on April 23 2013, decided according to the Board’s and CEO’s proposal a dividend of SEK 9.50 per share to be paid for 2012.
Friday April 26 2013 was decided as record date. With this record date, Euroclear Sweden AB (formerly VPC AB) is expected to pay out the dividend on 2 May 2013.
To be guaranteed dividend payment, the H&M shares must have been purchased no later than 23 April 2013. Ex-dividend day is 24 April 2013.
Documents for the AGM 2013
- Notice of HMs Annual General Meeting
- Statement by the Board of Directors concerning the proposed dividend
- Information about members of the Board of Directors proposed by the Nomination Committee of H & M Hennes Mauritz AB
- Account of the work of HMs Election Committee ahead of the AGM
- Proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Proposed resolution amending the basis for contributions to the H&M Incentive Program (HIP)
- Statement on the Swedish Code of Corporate Governance
- Auditor’s opinion on compensation to directors
- Managing Director Karl-Johan Persson’s presentation
- Presentation material
- Information from the AGM
- Minutes from the AGM