H&M’s Annual General Meeting was held at Victoriahallen, Stockholm International Fairs in Stockholm on Thursday 28 April 2011, at 3 p.m
Annual General Meeting 2011
The Annual General Meeting decided according to the Board’s and CEO’s proposal a dividend of SEK 9:50 per share be paid for 2010.
Tuesday 3 May 2011 was decided as record day. With this record date Euroclear Sweden AB (formerly VPC) is expected to pay out the dividend on 6 May 2011.
To be guaranteed a dividend H&M shares must be bought on 28 April 2011 at the latest.
Documents for the AGM 2011
- Notice of HMs Annual General Meeting 2011
- Information about members of the Board of Directors proposed by the Election Committee of H&M 2011
- Statement by the Board of Directors concerning the proposed dividend
- Account of the work of HMs Election Committee ahead of the 2011 AGM
- Proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Statement on the Swedish Code of Corporate Governance 2011
- Auditor’s opinion on compensation to directors 2011
- Managing Director Karl-Johan Persson’s presentation at the AGM 2011
- Presentation material from the AGM 2011
- Information from the 2011 AGM of H & M Hennes Mauritz AB
- Minutes from the AGM 2011