H&M’s Annual General Meeting 2015 was held at Victoriahallen, Stockholm International Fairs in Stockholm on Wednesday 29 April, at 3 p.m.
Annual General Meeting 2015
The Annual General Meeting on April 29 2015, decided according to the Board’s and CEO’s proposal a dividend of SEK 9.75 per share to be paid for 2015.
May 4, 2015 was decided as record date. With this record day, Euroclear Sweden AB is expected to pay the dividend on 7 May 2015.
To be guaranteed dividend payment, the H&M shares must have been purchased no later than 29 April 2015. Ex-dividend day is 30 April 2015.
Documents for the AGM 2015
- Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Statement by the Board of Directors concerning the proposed dividend 2015
- Information about members of the Board of Directors proposed by the Nomination Committee of H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- Account of the work of H&Ms Election Committee ahead of the 2015 AGM
- Proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Statement on the Swedish Code of Corporate Governance 2015
- Auditors opinion on compensation to directors
- Presentation material from the AGM 2015
- Managing Director Karl-Johan Persson’s presentation at the AGM 2015
- Information from the 2015 AGM
- Minutes from the AGM 2015